Sunday, May 20, 2007

Mexican Fiesta!

I am actually feeling much better today. My back is finally on the mend. So, we decided to tempt out fate and take the boys out to a more adult like restaurant compared to our usual Coney Island. I have to admit I was a little nervous. But, as it turns out the boys could not have been any better.

Dominic-

Joseph-



They loved their chips and salsa. Who would think toddlers would like salsa? The waitress brought them crayons to color their menus. Boy, did they think they were something! Since they were so good we decided to order a fried ice cream sundae with honey topping. Matt and I the boys loved their dessert!

The boys are growing-up so fast! Here is a picture of exactly 2 years ago!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liz
I am so glad you are keeping up the blog! It is so awesome to see them develop. They change daily!
Love you guys,
Marji