Friday, June 15, 2007

A Tribute to Matt on Father's Day

Matt is the most wonderful Father. He is so loving and caring with the boys.

-He is very patient.
-He is always very attentive to every need of the boys.
-He is very cautious and watches the boys so carefully.
-He is very organized. He always has things in order.
-He is always challenging the boys in a good way. The speech therapist told us to constantly question the boys. Matt so good a getting the boys to say 2-3 words together.
-One of my favorite things- is he is forever making the boys giggle, whether it be rough play or just being silly. He can get 2 crying toddlers into an all out belly laugh in about 2.5 seconds!
-He reads to the boys.
-When I am not home he keeps the boys on our schedule so that things run smoothly
-He respects my requests on how to do "things" when he is home alone with the boys.

Matt is an amazing Dad to our boys! Even though I do not say it enough, I appreciate every little thing he does for the boys and our family. Thank you for adding so much to our lives.



Happy Father's Day to all of the Dad's especially my Dad and Matt's Dad.

No comments: