Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July!

We had a wonderful 4th of July! We had Matt's family and our friends over for dinner. The forecast in the morning called for a 70% chance of rain. We definitely were in the lucky 30%. The day and night could not have been more beautiful! The boys had a blast with their cousins and friends!

July 4, 2007
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play | Make your own Smilebox

1 comment:

Raynae said...

Love it!

love raynae