Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day



Happy Father's Day to a wonderful man. Our boys are truly blessed to have such a wonderful Dad.

Matt is so kind and patient with the boys. He always gives the boys his undivided attention. Most likely if you were to come for a visit you would find Matt on the floor intensely playing with the boys. On the days I work, I get home and all three are wiped out from all of the activities- downstairs, toy room, upstairs, outside, baseball, basketball, bike ride and the list goes on.

Thank you, Matt for being "you" and loving our boys with all your heart.

Also, thank you to my Dad for being such a wonderful father to me. I have so many wonderful memories of our times together. Bike rides, picnics, roller skating, camp outs- just to name a few. Even though you worked many long hours you always made time for our family. Thanks, Dad for all you have given me.

Love to all.

No comments: