Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bed Rest

I decided to start blogging again since I have all the time in the world now that I am on bed rest!

I have officially been on bed rest for 2 weeks. Everyone asks me if time is passing slow, but it really is not! I cannot believe I even typed 2 weeks! I told Matt "bring on the time"! The more time I am resting the more time Baby D has to grow.



I was just released from the hospital for a little scare. The boys absolutely loved coming to visit me. They had their own routine. They would stop at Starbuck for a cookie and of course...a venti, decaf, 3 pump, no foam latte for me! Then I would turn on a cartoon for them and they would sit like old men and eat their afternoon snack.



They also loved trying out all of the medical equipment in the room!



I am so thankful for all my family and friends who have been so supportive. I do not know what I would do without you all! I am especially thankful for Matt and how much he loves and supports me. He is my rock and absolute best friend.

Here is a picture of Baby D. The doctor said my non-stress test results are that of a 32 week baby and not 24 weeks! He is so happy he is moving around so much. At 23 weeks the baby weighed 1 lb 12 oz and was measuring a little over a week ahead. Grow...baby...grow!!!!!


1 comment:

Marji said...

OMG - I love the pics of the boys at the hospital!! They are so sweet! We are all praying for the entire D family right now and already love Baby D so much! We love you guys.
M