Friday, May 18, 2007

And We're Off!!

Tonight we decided to bring the boys trikes outside for the first time. Let me tell you, I had already been planning this since yesterday. Last night I took Dominic over to visit my friend Dana and her kids. Seve, who is four, was going to ride his bike around the block as we walked with the rest of the kids. In preparation for todays first bike ride, I asked Seve to show Dominic how he puts on his bike helmet. Dominic idolizes Seve, so it was good interaction.

Tonight we opened the new helmets and of course Joseph was fine wearing his (after he wore one for 8 months after surgery). I was leery about Dom because he hates wearing hats! But, my prep work paid off! He put the helmet right on and kept it on the whole ride around the block!

They love their new trikes! They can't pedal yet, but they try. Now the problem is they do not want to get off their bikes and come in the house!

Dominic on his bike-

Joseph-

And we're off!

No comments: