Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Weekend 2008

I am back to blogging for good! I finally had back surgery on my herniated disk in January. I am feeling so much better! I am still in physical therapy for some weakness, but all in all, I am so much better than before the surgery.

Matt was visiting a friend in California so the boys and I spent Easter weekend at my parents. We all had a great time! The boys absolutely loved dying the eggs. I was not sure if they would understand the Easter egg hunt, but as you can see from the below pictures, they really got into it.


Nanny and Grandpa with the boys--

Mommy and her boys--


Easter egg hunt--




The boys are doing great! We are so blessed with all of their progress. I will write more about their lasted accomplishments in a later post.

A big congratulations to my sister Marji and brother-in-law Chris who are expecting a baby girl at end of July! I asked the boys what kind of cousin they wanted and Dominic said he wanted a "pink baby"! We are so excited to have a new baby in the family.

Also another big congrats to my other sister Chrissie and her NEW fiancee Keith! They are getting married next January. We can not wait and are very happy for them.

We love and miss everyone!

1 comment:

Ryan and Melanie said...

Welcome back! Your Easter looked fun with your parents! Can you believe the snow? I am SO happy for your sisters! I am planning on being in town when the baby arrives and I just can't wait to meet her!! :) How is your back?