Saturday, September 4, 2010

33 Weeks!

33 WEEKS!!!!  All I can say, "Thank God"!!!!  I have been having contractions throughout the day, but mostly from 5 PM - 11 PM.  The nurse also noticed them on my non-stress test.  I had a doctor appointment on Friday and the doctor seems to be a little more cautious.  He said not to hesitate to come into triage with contractions.  He is worried with my placenta previa I may bleed and need to deliver in an emergency situation.  So, we will see how I do the next couple of days.  I still think Baby D is going to hold on until at least 34 weeks.  I am praying I make it to a scheduled C-section when I am 36 weeks to avoid any drama at all :)

How far along33 weeks!
Size of baby:  He measured 4 lbs. 11 oz. last Friday.
Movement: I have to go for a non-stress test twice a week where they measure the babies movements, heart rate and my contractions.  The nurse said he is doing excellent moves like crazy during the test!
Sleep: I am still having CRAZY dreams all night long!  I am having occasional contractions that wake me up, but nothing terrible.
Cravings:  Sonic root beer floats.
What I miss:  Nothing much.  I love when the boys come running up the stairs to tell me about their day!  
Best moment this week:  Hearing how excited the boys are about Baby D arriving!!

What I am looking forward to: We always go to Sonic on Sunday's for an ice-cream treat!  I put my seat all the way back and lay down.  It is my big outing!!

2 comments:

Aunt Rosie said...

Liz you look so beautiful! Were just keeping the prayers going your way! we love you all!

Chrissie Stradley said...

Liz,
You look sooo cute! Your outfit is awesome!