Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten!

I cannot believe my boys are starting Kindergarten.  Where has the time gone???  Thank goodness they are only going for 3 hours a day.  I know that may sound strange to some people, but I am just not ready to have them out of the house for a full day.  When the new baby comes I will be off work for a few months so I am really looking forward to spending some quality time with the boys.  This will be my last year to do some special trips and projects with them during the day.

The boys absolutely loved their first day of school!! I asked them  what their favorite part of school was and Joseph said, "Being the leader boy" and Dominic said, "Coming home to you mom".  Okay my heart just melted.

I only shed a few tears when they left for school and I thought I was doing great.  It wasn't until I had get their clothes ready for the next day at school when I lost it.  Do they really need to go back again??  I don't know why I only mentally prepared myself for one day??  We will see how I do tomorrow :)



No comments: