Friday, September 17, 2010

35 Weeks!

We are blessed with another week!  

I was discharged from the hospital on Wednesday. My doctor wants me to be "overly cautious and have a low threshold to call or come into the hospital for either contractions or god forbid a bleed.  

I spoke with my doctor today and he said if I make it to Friday, Sept 24th, I will have an amniocentesis to check for lung maturity.  If the baby's lungs are developed I will have a C-section on the morning of Monday, September 27th. If in the meantime, I have stronger contractions or bleeding I will be admitted to the hospital and my deliver sooner.  

We are getting so excited to meet Baby D. It is finally starting to hit Matt and I that we will soon get to hold our new sweet baby.  

How far along35 weeks!
Size of baby:  According to my ultrasound, he is measuring a whopping 7 lbs 1 oz!
Movement: All of a sudden I can feeling him stretching.  My stomach is not as round as it used to be!  I am definitely lopsided on the left side where he is laying most of the time.
Sleep: I have to take my medication for preterm labor at 2 am and 6 am, but other than that, I sleep great.
Cravings:  Anything cold to drink.
What I miss:  Nothing 
Best moment this week:  Seeing baby D via ultrasound and developing a plan with my doctor for his arrival!

My mom and dad made it back from Florida and took the boys this weekend for another "Michigan Vacation".  We are excited they were able to make it back for the birth of Baby D.  And the boys are excited to spend another weekend at their house

Thank you to everyone for all you love and support.  

1 comment:

Aunt Rosie said...

Good report... follow Dr. orders and we all continue to pray! You look great honey! love to all xxx