Monday, September 20, 2010

Baby D's Name??

What are we going to name "Baby D"???

Matt and I are 90% sure we will name him Matthew, which means a gift from God.  He surely is a gift from God.  But, we were going to name Dominic, Matthew, until we looked at him and the name did not fit (definitely not because he was not a perfect gift from God). So just in case we have some back up names:

-Vince
-Salvatore
-Sam
-Max
-Frank (Frankie)
-Rocco

I love Gavin and Nolan, but Matt does not like either.

You would think after 13 weeks of bed rest I would have had time to come up with a name!  We will just have to wait to see him to decide.

I go for a non-stress test tomorrow and plan on asking the nurse a lot of questions regarding the timing of my c-section.  We are still not 100% sure it will be on Monday.  There is still a chance  my doctor my decide to deliver the baby on Friday!  I have such mixed emotions about the delivery. On one hand I will be so glad to finally be done with bed rest and worrying.  On another hand, I do not plan on being pregnant again, so I want to cherish every last moment.

I am hoping to get some solid answers tomorrow, but I do not think there are any "solid" answers when it comes to Baby D!

Thank you for all of your love, support and prayers.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Our youngest (surprise, miracle baby) son's middle name is Nathaniel which we choose because it also means Gift From God! :) I love the name Matthew but I have a friend who's not-so-nice husband's name is Matt so that made the decision a little easier.
Anyway, having had two c-sections myself, I can tell you they're really not that bad! I asked for a "binder" both times (something you can wear around your stomach afterwards that helps with pain and makes you feel more secure)so I highly recommend that!! Good luck Friday or Monday - whichever one it is!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz... baby D will have a good name no matter which you pick! Matthew is my favorite for many reasons, you two will make the right choice when you meet him! I love you and am praying still praying for all!! xxx

newhomerose@yahoo.com said...

Happy Thanksgiving... miss and love you all!! More pic's please... I know your busy ...xxx to all! love you Aunt Rosie

Heidi said...

Happy Thanksgiving to your family. I hope all went well with the birth of the baby.