Tuesday, May 15, 2007

New Toys

Today we brought out some new toys for the boys to play with. In the morning we played at the rice box. I colored and cooked about 15 lbs of rice and put it in a plastic tub for the boys to play with. They love it! Since their attention span is about 5-10 minutes these days, I have to have many different activities on hand!

Joseph-


The boys go to Physical Therapy on Tues and Thurs. just to catch-up on minor preemie delays. After therapy they come home, eat and usually go right to bed. But, tonight they had extra energy so I brought out Playdough for the first time. What a hit! They played with it for about 30 minutes. Another good activity to add to the mix!

Dominic intensely working-

Joseph's proudly showing me his heart-


I am off work tomorrow due to my back injury. I am looking forward to spending some quality time with the boys.

No comments: