Saturday, June 9, 2007

"PARTY BOYS"

Today we drove out to Northville to attend the graduation party of Andrea. Andrea is a little girl (well, not so little now) I used to babysit for! WHAT she is graduating!!

The boys had a blast with my parents and sister Marji. They ate so much I thought they would explode!

They were so tired and slept all the way home. As soon as we pulled in the driveway they woke up and with the sweetest little voices said "Party?...Nanny...Grandpa...Marji...Party..." You get the picture. This little chant soon became louder and louder and more insistent! They both had a major meltdown of epic portions right at the front door. They could not understand why the party had not continued at our home. Poor kids!

It took us a good 10 minutes to finally settle them down.

My two "Party Boys"! I hope this is not a sign of the future.

Nanny and Joseph-


Grandpa and Dominic-


Dominic certainly is not letting his casts get in the way of his fun-

No comments: